Good to see you here: you might have come across this page because of some tireless tryst with destiny. Or you willingly clicked the button, let anything be the reason but you are at the right place to share your stories, travel ideas, odysseys, travelogues, experiences, adventures, escapes, trips, vacations, voyage (You get the drift), with a byline to call your own.
If you have interesting stories to be shared, write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org What you get is to reach to millions of travellers and you might get featured in our newsletter too!
Available Profiles in Writing for Walkingwanderer
1. Guest Blogger: This is where you can share and write about your own travel ideas, odysseys, travelogues, experiences, adventures, escapes, trips, vacations, voyage (You get the drift), with a byline to call your own.
2. Content Writer: If you are looking for some earning and want to make some money with your great content travel stories and write up then walkingwanderer is the perfect place for you guys. We hire aspiring travel writers who could provide us great content related to Himachal Pradesh. The money per article depends upon the adsense performance of your content and traffic gained. We provide 400 Rs per article depending upon the content.
What To Write
- Travelogues from your past journeys
- Useful travel tips that you think will be awesome to share with fellow travellers around the world
- Any interesting or informational list related to travel
- Unusual travel experiences. Haunted hotel, camping struggles, cultural high, a lesson on life, just about anything interesting
- Any Top-10 list
- Non-travelogues but travel-related posts (For starters, see 20 signs you’re a travel addict or 10 signs you need a holiday)
- Anything interesting and catchy (and travel of course) that YOU will click at first sight
So if you think you Are Born To Be A Travel Listicle Writer then mail us at email@example.com
Signs to see you have a great writer Inside you
- your daily online diet consist of articles, articles, artices……
- You spend all day reading up about travel
- Your friends always reach out to you for travel advice
- You love travel research
- The only thing more enthusiastic than you is the caps lock button