Kasol is what they call is the stoners Paradise or smokers Paradise. It is the relaxing getaway for people coming here. The town hasn’t got monuments or other such sightseeing points but the natural beauty that the heart craves for, is in abundance. You need to walk in order to commute here. But if you wish to go to Malana or Manikaran, you need to hire a taxi or catch a bus. The area is a little remote which makes it an ideal place for relaxing.
Why Book with Us
Walking wanderers is a travel blog for the travelers out there. I have been writing about Kasol and Parvati valley for nearly 4 years and have know this place through and through. Every month I get number of mails in which people ask me to suggest some good camping locations in the Kasol. So hence I thought of starting our own camps in the valley where travelers can trust our name and get all the basic amenities which will be unique in its own way.
The second most important reason for you to book with us is that being a native of the region we will be present with you guys not like big travel companies which will make a booking and then leave everything on you guys.
- Our Walking wanderers River site camps are located 500 meters before Kasol making it perfect place to get rid of crowded Kasol town
- Situated in the midst of Deodar trees and along the banks of gushing parvati river our site is probably one of the most unique site in the region.
- Clean and hygienic washrooms
- Chill out at Cafe’s
- Make new friends
- Meditate in the lap of Himalayas
- Relax around Parvati river.
For Bookings or queries call our Team at :