Bike Rental In Bhuntar
My Bike renting experience in Bhuntar
Last year when I landed up in Bhuntar around 4am in morning it was very difficult for me. The place was totally isolated and I was really confused about how I can reach Kasol because all the bus services would start after 7 in the morning . Then I remembered one of my Friends Ajay bhardwaj who is native to the place gave me the number of person called Rahul thakur who operate the agency of Bike rentals in Bhuntar.
Note: Never ever Rent bikes from the local Mechanics. I have small incident to share one of friend told me that he tried to look for some cheap rental services in Bhuntar, he even got one but when he returned the bike he was blamed for scratches and damage which were present from first only. He was later told to pay more money. This was how he was cheated. So remember whenever you rent a bike always rent from trusted source. The above shared number is one of really trustworthy persons I know in Himachal.
Important Things to know for hiring a Bike/Motorcycle in Bhuntar
- The first and the last thing you should do before renting a bike is to check it properly. The conditions of the bikes are not that good so “prevention is always better than cure”.
- You should always book a bike after reaching a particular place. Booking online can create problems sometimes. Visit the various bike rental workshops test drive a bike before actually renting it for a trip
- You should always have a valid driving license before renting a bike. If you are beginner in riding a bike then you should prefer bus as a good traveling option to parvati valley or Kasol
- Some dealers will provide you too old bikes which will cost your pockets very less but that is never a good idea. Try to get a new bike at a decent price after bargaining. Bargaining is tool which I always use while traveling in Himachal.
- If you want to plan a short trip for the local sightseeing then renting a bike in Bhuntar can be a good option but if you are looking to plan a trip to Leh Ladakh then Manali is much better option for renting a bike.
- Make sure that the RC(registration certificate), Insurance and PUC (Pollution Under Control) documents related to rented/hired bike are provided and they are up to date and valid enough. After all you do not want to land in some dismal situation on your life time trip.
- Always ask your bike renter to attach carrier to your bike so that it becomes easy for you guys to carry your luggage in most comfortable manner.And for any other queries you are free to comment below .. and don’t forget to share….